WALK OFF THE EARTH
Tickets go on sale Friday, March 24th at 10am.
Rockhal offers you the possibility for something very exclusive and intimate: a Sound Check Experience for Walk Off The Earth on their Go Around The World in 30 Days Tour.
The Sound Check Experience (75,00€ uplift) allows you to:
- Attend the concert
- Be part of a Q&A segment with band members
- Watch sound check for one special performance by Walk Off The Earth
- Have early entry to the show
- Have early access and crowd free merchandise shopping
- Priority VIP check-in
- On-Site helpful and pleasant staff Want to make the day even more special? Then why not purchase your Deluxe VIP Experience to meet Walk Off The Earth! Deluxe VIP Experience (125,00€ uplift) includes: - Ticket to see the concert - Meet & Greet Photo Op with Walk Off The Earth
- 1 signed merchandise item of your choosing
- 1 VIP laminate
- Question and answer segment with band members
- Watch sound check for one special performance by WOTE
- Early entry to the show
- Early access and crowd free merchandise shopping
- Priority VIP check-in
- On-Site helpful and pleasant staff Walk off the Earth has captured their fans’ attention with organic and authentic songwriting and positive, energetic sound. The eccentric 5-piece from Burlington, Ontario continue to find new ways of keeping their music fresh by blending rock, reggae, pop and folk. Touring in support of their most recent original release, “Fire in My Soul,” fans can expect to be wildly entertained by the band’s one-of-a-kind live show and combination of original hits and cover songs. Walk off the Earth’s brilliant 5-people-playing-one-guitar interpretation of Gotye\'s "Somebody That I Used To Know" exploded on YouTube garnering well over 35 million views in less than 2 weeks. The massive fan response quickly drew attention to their collection of innovative songs and videos spanning their last 5 years and generated an unprecedented flood of media interest. New fans from around the world immediately fell in love with the band\'s organic, independent, sincere and honest original songwriting, cover interpretations and beautifully filmed videos. For the past 5 years, the band has built a massive following of dedicated fans from around the world through their unique and heartwarming approach to songwriting, filming and constant, open interaction with everyone their music touches.