Workshop Graph Data Modelling with Neo4j - Amsterdam
Workshop Name: Graph Data Modelling with Neo4j
Duration: 4-hours 1/2 day
Skill Level: Intermediate
Delivery Type: Classroom delivery with instructor
- Developers, DBAs, Business Analysts and students.
- An understanding of the labeled property graph
- How to apply the property graph to common modeling problems
- Common graph structures for modeling complex, connected scenarios
- Criteria for choosing between different modeling options
- How to modify an existing model to accommodate new requirements
- You will need some familiarity with Neo4j, and the Cypher language in particular. The material from the Neo4j Basics Workshop or the online Introduction to Neo4j Training is sufficient knowledge to understand this workshop
This session teaches how to design and implement a graph data model and associated queries. With a mixture of instruction and hands-on practice sessions, you?ll learn how to apply the property graph model to solve common modeling problems. You?ll also learn how to evolve an existing graph in a controlled manner to support new or changed requirements.
- Introduction to the labeled property graph model
- Modeling guidelines
- Common graph structures
- Evolving a graph model
You will need your own laptop. Please arrive early to quickly install the product and labs used in the class.
Lunch is not provided.
Please note the number of seats is limited, please let us if you finally can't make it.
Kees Vegter - Neo4j
Kees has an extensive background in pre-sales, consulting, and development roles with significant experience in Java and multiple database technologies.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For any questions about the event, e-mail email@example.com