Get Cash Flow Confident!
Get Cash Flow Confident!
This is a practical and stress-free way to get the financial knowledge, confidence and tools to help you understand, forecast and manage for starting and growing a business.
- Uncertain about cash flow forecasting?
- Feeling finance is getting out of control?
- Confused by your accountant?
- Struggling with your business model?
- Apprehensive about VAT?
If so, come along to ?Get Cash Flow Confident' which is a practical and stress-free way to get the financial knowledge, confidence and tools you need to develop a winning business model and understand the language of finance.
By attending this workshop you will become more confident at:
- Forecasting and managing your cash flow
- Creating financial forecasts and projections
- Understanding financial jargon and reports so you can communicate with investors and lenders
- Day to day management of the financial function
- Raising capital without getting caught out by investors
- Understanding how to value your business
- Financial management so you can avoid the common pitfalls facing your business such as working capital
This interactive workshop will give you a range of practical tools and methods which you can implement straight away as well as a good foundation in business finance theory.
As part of the workshop, you will also receive:
- An excel 5 year integrated forecast profit & loss and cash flow worth at least £400 for you to forecast your business
- Copy of 90 minute video ?Talk Money? worth £18
- Workshop handouts, glossary and checklist
- Post workshop email support from Johnny Martin
About Johnny Martin:
Johnny Martin is The Numbers Coach ? an experienced Finance Director, speaker and author who now passionately explains business numbers and jargon. He?s helped thousands of businesses from all sectors overcome their fear of finance through 1:1 coaching and workshops. His approach bridges the gulf between business owners and the accountants, bankers and business angels who ?talk business finance?.
He is a partner at the British Library Business & IP Centre where he regularly runs finance workshops. He has been awarded ?High Impact? awards for his workshops in Global Entrepreneurship Week and is a regular speaker at accelerators, Royal College of Art Innovation Unit, Startup Britain and Enterprise Nation.
Recent feedback on this workshop:?
?I just wanted to say a huge ?thank you? for last night?s session at the British Library. It was unbelievably useful ? I had a few real ?eureka!? moments. I can?t get over how satisfying it is to see the numbers finally making sense.? Hermione
?I thought the course was fabulous because I actually understood the basic principles of cash flow, balance sheet and profit and loss. The course was taught in a less formal way than one would in a financial training course which made it easier to understand to learn. Overall, I really liked the course, I found it very helpful and it?s been really great of you to share all the documents, excel models after the class. I really learned a lot and enjoyed it!? Arash