Graduate Recruitment and Placement Fair 2017
The Graduate Recruitment and Placement Fair is the University of Sunderland?s largest annual recruitment event with over 70 top recruiters offering graduate jobs, training schemes, placement and further study opportunities for 2018 and 2019.
Organised by Sunderland Futures, the university?s comprehensive employability offer, opportunities on offer at the fair will include:
- Graduate, internship and placement opportunities with local, national and international organisations
- Postgraduate study and research opportunities
- Voluntary work in the UK and overseas
And with more than 60% of opportunities open to students studying any subject, there?s sure to be something for you. Register here for free to book your place at the University of Sunderland's biggest recruitment event.
For more details on the event you can:
- visit the dedicated pages about the event on our website
- join the conversation and get regular updates on the event via social media. Follow our channels listed on the right or use the hashtag #UoSGradFair
- attend events hosted by Sunderland Futures aimed at helping you prepare for the fair.